High School Registration Process
All Registration forms below are required PRIOR to the first practice. You cannot practice unless all the forms and online registrations are completed, signed and the Travel form is notarized. Sorry, there are no exceptions.
A) Download and review the Crew Parent Handbook - CLICK HERE
B) Please create an account on this site by clicking the REGISTER button at the top of the website and complete the registration process.
C) Parents must complete ALL sections of Athletic Clearance and upload all forms. All forms are available on Melbourne High's homepage under Athletics-> Athletic Forms.
1. Physical Form Click Here
2. Athletic Clearance Website Click Here
3. If you cannot upload the forms to athletic clearance, have your rower bring them to the team sponsor, Mrs. Kaminski, in room 803.
D) Parents must complete US Rowing Waiver by clicking HERE, then:
Novice Rowers: Select Individuals --> Join, Enter your rower's personal information, our team code is 9YED7.
Returning Rowers: Individuals --> Members: Renew/Upgrade. Enter your ID and Password and check your renewal date. You will likely need to log back in and renew after December 31.
E) Parents must complete the FSRA NOARA Waiver by copying & pasting this link into your browser: https://waivers.regattacentral.com/fsra2022, then:
1. Type in: Melbourne High School and select our team. MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT SCHOOL/TEAM!
2. Fill in your data. BE CAREFUL W/ INPUTTING YOUR ROWER'S BIRTHDATE.
3. You will be added to FSRA NOARA waiver roster for the season. YOU WILL RECEIVE CONFIRMATION.
F) IF YOU MISS THE TEAM SPONSORED SWIM TEST: you need to complete a swim test on your own and it needs to be administered and signed off by a certified lifeguard. Please use this form: Click Here